Silva Expedition 4 is an advanced level compass primarily used by rescue workers and outdoor enthusiasts who crave top level equipment. It contains everything you need in a compass and has added functionality for GPS.
This full-size base plate compass is made for experienced navigators. The Expedition 4 compass is perfect for more demanding trips or when you want to have the possibility to navigate with more advanced and precise techniques.
Perfect in tough weather conditions
The Expedition 4 is made from robust material and withstands the toughest of conditions. Furthermore it features a magnifying lens for detailed map reading and a declination scale inside the capsule and includes a detachable lanyard.
Thanks to its luminous markings it is possible to use for night navigation as well.
Map measuring scales: 1:25k, 1:40k, 1:50k, mm & inches
- Map measuring scales mm, inch Romer scales, 1:25k, 1:40k, 1:50k
- Declination scale inside the capsule
- Luminous markings that enables night navigation.
- Robust material that withstands tough treatment and conditions.
- For advanced users and rescue workers.
- Stencil holes.
- Large magnifying lens for precision map work.
- Friction feet